TECHNOLOGY SALES INC.
taps, drills, & endmills
Plastics Physical Property Guide
– Celtec is easy to handle, easy to work with.
– Celtec meets
, UL 1975 and has a flame spread of 20 according to
– Celtec has a closed cell structure and has extremely low water absorption values.
– Celtec’s smooth matte surface is ideal for graphics, printing and laminating.
– Celtec is more color-fast than other foam
– Celtec has an excellent strength to weight ratio as shown in the screw and staple pull test data.
– Celtec has excellent insulating characteristics.
– Celtec contains no lead, cadmium or zinc.
Brought To You By:
Absolute Synergy Squad, LLC
Acetal / Delrin
Natural, Black & Delrin AF
Ertalyte PET (Polyester)
FDA Compliant + Bearing Grade
safety glass, mar-resistant
all shapes & sizes, clear, colors, mirrors
Low Density, High Density, UHMW
type 1 gray
Ultem & Polysulfone (Phenolic)
semi-transparent & high-temp
Vinyl Door Strip Curtains